Monday, May 10, 2010

Toot Your Horn Tuesday...

Today is my second week joining in the fun at "Toot Your Horn Tuesday". Please visit Leah and see what she and her participants are sharing this week.

This week I thought I would share a few pictures of my romantic, vintage Rose Centerpieces that I designed for my mother and one of my sister’s for Mother's Day. Both of the centerpieces are made in green and off white metal flower pots that I purchased at Michael's. I used yellow and red spray roses, baby’s breath and statice flowers. I love using statice as filler flower; they have an average of 5-8 tiny blooms clustered together in each bunch. I think the sweet purple tissue paper-like flower sets off the yellow and red roses perfectly.

















Please be sure to visit Leah at "Toot Your Horn Tuesday" and see what she is sharing this week. Thank you Leah for hosting another fun day!





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. You are right, the statice is a nice contrast with the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are beautiful and I love the containers that they are in!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.