Monday, May 10, 2010

"Table Top Tuesday", Vintage Rose Floral Table Centerpiece...

Today is my third week joining in the fun for Marty's "Table Top Tuesday"; I'm sharing a few pictures of my romantic, vintage Rose Centerpieces that I designed for my mother and one of my sister’s for Mother's Day. Both of the centerpieces are made in green and off white metal flower pots that I purchased at Michael's. I used yellow and red spray roses, baby’s breath and statice flowers. I love using statice as filler flower; they have an average of 5-8 tiny blooms clustered together in each bunch. I think the sweet purple tissue paper-like flower sets off the yellow and red roses perfectly.

















Please be sure to visit Marty at "A Stroll Thru Life" for and see what she is sharing this week. Thank you Marty for hosting Tabletop Tuesday!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my, how lovely. I love all the flowers and the arrangements are just stunning. The wire baskets are fabulous too. So pretty with the candle, picture and the beautiful linens. Just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely vignette! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty arrangements! Love the metal pots!...Christine

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.