Monday, May 3, 2010

Table Top Tuesday...

Today is my second week joining in the fun for Marty's Table Top Tuesday, I'm showing my nightstand in my guest bedroom, I've changed it out a number of ways over the last few weeks! I'm still not sure which way it is going to stay.

I love French country bucket's, I filled this one with Burgundy and White Rhinoculous, accented with Burgundy Forget Me Nots. The tin bucket is about 12"high, the flowers extend up to about 27" high by about 18" wide. This is a very sweet arrangement, I've made a number of these in the past.




I love all the pretty pink and white flowers in this arrangement. They are silk flowers that I purchased at Jo-Ann Fabric Store.



I like the curves of the brass candle stick with the pink candle and delicate floral candle ring that I found at Michael's. The pink jar is also from Michael's.



This is a close up photo of the flowers...





Did you notice how pretty the flowers are, they are so beautiful...



More pink and white floral...







This is a view with my guest bed, such a sweet little room...



I love the quote over the bed "Joy Be With You While You Stay"! I hope you had a joyous visit with me today, thank you for stopping by. I just love it when you visit!

Please be sure to visit Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday and see what she is sharing this week. Thank you Marty for hosting Tabletop Tuesday!



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and serene room. Your guests are so lucky to have such a beautiful room to stay in. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, What a lovely guest room, The nightstand looks oh so sweet! I love French country bucket's too and the silk flowers fooled me I thought they were real :-)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and inviting room and the nightstand vignette is gorgeous. Love the french bucket and the flowers look totally real. I would probably try to smell them. The little candlestick and bottle are the perfect accessories. Just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling room/ I love it. The arrangement on the table is so pretty and dainty and has my favorite pink, green and white!

    my house blog is here: http://spindlecottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the label you put on the french flower bucket --- what a great way to add a personalized and unique touch.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.