Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Strolling Along Memory Lane..."REDNESDAY"!



Today I am linking up with Sue over at "It's A Very Cherry World"!


Happy "REDNESDAY", to all you red loving gals!



While shopping at Salvation Army last week, I was strolling through the aisle when I happened upon this cute wicker doll pram. It has a red and white gingham hood, and big red wheels! This was the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time! I knew right away how I wanted to use this wicker doll pram and could envision how it would look.

A perfect find for "Rednesday"...






Red and White Gingham Hood; lacy trim and cute little red bows on either side...





I just love the wheels, round and round they go...





I wonder who loved this wicker doll pram, did a little girl put her dolly's in it and push them around?



I like to imagine someone loving this, as much as I do...






Memorial Day Centerpiece...
nothing says "RED" like a geranium plant, add red and white gingham; precious...



Thanks, Sue, for hosting "REDNESDAY" such a fun day!



I hope your day is filled with "SUNSHINE", thank you for visiting; I really appreciate each of your "SWEET" comments.

So please tell me "What kinda red loving girl or you"?


20 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great find a what an amazing idea!! love it... happy rednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just grabbed your button...that is the cutest basket prefect for red day...I love geraniums. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is sweet!!! I love the red in it and those wheels...what a fun find...and I really like how you displayed the flowers and flag...perfect for Memorial weekend...Have a great one...Mica/The Child's Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My GOSH!!!! This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!! It makes me giggle! You found a real treasure, that is for sure. I lvoe how you put the plant and flag in the carriage! PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My how adorable! I love how your dressed her up!~ Too cute....thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute, I couldn't pass this up either-looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that with the red gingham! When my Teen was little I got her one with blue gingham but, of course, the red is so much better! Perfect with flowers and a flag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is perfect for Rednesday!!!! I love that!
    DARLING!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite red things I have seen today....love it and all its sweetness.....it is wonderful....like how you have it displayed....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is perfect. I love it and lucky you to have such a great find.Love the wheels and gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well now, that's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time too! And you made it even cuter by adding the flowers and the flag. Love that sweet little buggy!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love the red wheels!

    Happy Rednesday,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man do I see red!!! There is never, ever, anything so cute in out thrift stores around here. I wish we lived much closer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Kim!! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks SO much for your sweet comment on my blog BudgetBlonde.com. I am new to the blogging world and comments mean so much! Please check back often to see what's going on over here. I'll definitely be coming back to to yours - Love your blog!
    xoxo,
    Cat @ www.BudgetBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute wicker carriage!! I love the red gingham and red wheels. Your red geraniums look perfect peeking out. Charming post!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is truly one of the best buys at a thrift store ever! So adorable!
    Happy Rednesday!
    Blessings,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's so cute! Over 50 years ago my parents bought an almost-identical wee pram for my then-baby sister. I wonder if yours is that old, or if the company is still making the same little treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! What an awesome find! Our Salvation Army is the dirtiest, over priced, nasty stuff you could imagine. I've given up going there...I've never found a single treasure there! Yours must be incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is the most darling thing ! I love it !
    Great find !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your not going to believe this! I got the exact same buggy as you,,AND with a geranium in mine. The only difference I add the Canadian flag..lol. That is so cool to see this pic...

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.