Monday, May 24, 2010

Toot Your Horn Tuesday, Angel of a "Thrifty" kind!

Today is "Toot Your Horn Tuesday". Please visit Leah and see what she and her participants are "tooting" about this week.

I'm showing my night stand in my guest bedroom with my Angel Picture that I found while shopping at Salvation Army this past week.


I love the picture of the three darling angles; I have two daughter's and a younger son so I thought this picture was pefect for my home! What had caught my eye, at first, was the pretty blue picture frame, it matches my guest room so nicely! Can you imagine that I only paid .79 cents for this 8"x10" picture.





I love the shape of this nightstand...



The details of the painting on the drawers are so pretty...




Pretty legs...



I found the pretty little blue plate at the Dollar Tree, the blue bottle and bird tealight at Michael's a few months ago.











My husband bought me this cross many years ago, he also bought the same cross for both of my daughter's and my mother-in-law...





I love the shadows the tealight throws on the wall...



My quote over the bed "Joy Be With You While You Stay"!
I hope you had a joyous visit with me today, thank you for stopping by, your sweet comments are so appreciated.





Please be sure to visit Leah at "Toot Your Horn Tuesday" and see what she is sharing this week. Thank you Leah for hosting another fun day!





5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I am so in love with that sweet picture and to imagaine you found it in just the right shade of blue. It's precious.
    I love your room too. I wouldn't mind spending the night in there just looking at everything, but of course I would sleep on the floor to keep from messing up your pretty bed.

    Do you know how creative you are and that everything you touch becomes instantly beautiful? Well, I'm here to tell you that you are and I love all your posts.

    The cross is so sweet and endearing and everything goes so well together to form your vingettes.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so beautiful! WOW! Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little picture that is and a good price too! I love your nightstand, I have a dresser that's similar but it's at my dads house:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now that is just the sweetest picture! Love it -- thanks for your sweet visit to my tabletop this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious picture you nabbed at the SA! The vignette you created here is so sweet. Love the painted night stand!! Was this a find, as well? I'm sure all of your guests feel extremely welcome when they stay in this room, Kim. Thanks for your sweet comments this morning. It's always nice to meet new friends.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.