Friday, May 28, 2010

Broad Stripes and Bright Stars...

I' m joining in the fun for "Show and Tell" Friday hosted by Cindy at Romantic Home.

Since "Show and Tell Friday falls right before Memorial Day, I decided to to do a Patriotic theme table to share.

My brother Henry Daniel Phillips II; Vietnam Veteran...





Come sit and have a cold drink or perhaps some fresh cherry's, watermelon or a yummy coconut cupcake!











































White ironstone dinner plates from JC Penney.
Red scallop plates also from JC Penny.
Blue and white Royal Stafford plates from TJ Maxx, a few years ago.
Blue wine glasses are from the Dollar Tree.
Glass compote's from GW, this week.
Glass basket from GW, this week.
Cupcake stand from Home Goods.
Napkins from Home Goods.
Uncle Sam figures from Michael's.
Tall white candle stick with red candle from Home Goods.
Blue place mats from Big Lots.


I hope you enjoy my table and take a few moments to reflect on all the sacrifices of our military, past and present. I also hope you have a wonderful "Memorial Day" weekend, thank you for visiting! Your kind comments, are so appreciated!

See you later; "SHOW OFF'S"!







1 comment:

  1. Your tablescape is really nice and what a nice tribute to you brother. I love all your reasonably priced things. I love browsing through Big Lots! Have a great weekend.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.