Monday, May 24, 2010

Angel of a "Thrifty" kind...

I'm joining in the fun at Marty's for Table Top Tuesday, I'm showing my night stand in my guest bedroom with my Angel Picture that I found while shopping at Salvation Army this past week.


I love the picture of the three darling angles; I have two daughter's and a younger son so I thought this picture was pefect for my home! What had caught my eye, at first, was the pretty blue picture frame, it matches my guest room so nicely! Can you imagine that I only paid .79 cents for this 8"x10" picture?





I love the shape of this nightstand...



The details of the painting on the drawers are so pretty...




Pretty legs...



I found the pretty little blue plate at the Dollar Tree, the blue bottle and bird tealight at Michael's a few months ago.











My husband bought me this cross many years ago, he also bought the same cross for both of my daughter's and my mother-in-law...





I love the shadows the tealight throws on the wall...



My quote over the bed "Joy Be With You While You Stay"!
I hope you had a joyous visit with me today, thank you for stopping by, your sweet comments are so appreciated.



Please be sure to visit Marty at A Stroll Thru Life! Thank you Marty for hosting Tabletop Tuesday!





12 comments:

  1. Kim~~~~

    Your new painting is just precious!! I love the vignette...the plate is so pretty. I'd love to find a candle holder like yours, I just love anything with birds. The dresser is a work of art. Did you paint it yourself? Lovely shades of blue! :-)

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful Kim! Thank you so much for sharing your sweet vignette. Precious. Love the print!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim...

    Ohhh...I just adore your pretty angel picture and you're so right...it couldn't be any more perfect since you have 2 daughters and a son! I love the vignette that you created around the angel picture! I see that you used my little cherub holding the bunny! wink! Hehe! I really do find those adorable!!!

    Girlfriend...I love, love, LOVE your guest bedroom! It's gorgeous!!! Love that pretty white iron bed and your beautiful bed linens!!! I also love those pretty night stands with the paintings of the flowers...Ooohh!!! I would love to be a guest and stay in this pretty room! Thank you so much for sharing more of your beautiful home with us...and your newest treasure find...the angel picture! This was such a treat, my friend!!!

    I also just wanted to thank you for all of your sweet notes that you have left for me lately! I'm so sorry that I'm just now getting by for a visit...it's been really busy since we were away for the weekend! But...I sooo enjoyed your visits...thank you, Darlin'!

    Have a terrific Tuesday...
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vignette, I love all the details together...and isn't amazing what on can find...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim! Oh, what a lovely little picture you found. I love the sweet little faces on the children. Now your side table is so lovely and the paintings on the drawer fronts is gorgeous. Love all you decided to place on your table. I have that same little bird tea light and am using it today in my post too!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, tranquil room. I love the picture.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this room and colors! So soft and pretty. I love the picture...I have one sister and one brother (who passed away 6 mos ago) and that picture made me think of us :) Thank you for becoming a new follower of The Style Sisters and for purchasing some napkin rings. I know you will just love using them! I am a new follower of you yours now too!
    Hugs,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. The angel picture is adorable. It goes great in that room. I love your nightstand too. Your whole bedroom is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I so agree, your new picture is just fabulous. I love it. YOur vignette on the beautiful nightstand is gorgeous. The cherub, the fabulous cross, tealight, plate and vase are all just perfect. The tray on the bed is stunning. Such beautiful vignettes. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  10. That picture is just perfect! How lucky to find something so appropriate for your sweet family!

    Your tabletop vignette is gorgeous too!

    Hope the rest of your week is fabulous Kim.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pastels on everything. Jane F.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.