Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Metamorphosis Monday-Vintage Rose Floral Table Centerpiece

Welcome to the 69Th Metamorphosis Monday hosted by Susan at "Between Naps on the Porch"!

I'm sharing a few pictures of my romantic, vintage Rose Centerpieces that I designed for my mother and one of my sister’s for Mother's Day. Both of the centerpieces are made in green and off white metal flower pots that I purchased at Michael's. I used yellow and red spray roses, baby’s breath and statice flowers. I love using statice as filler flower; they have an average of 5-8 tiny blooms clustered together in each bunch. I think the sweet purple tissue paper-like flower sets off the yellow and red roses perfectly.

















Please stop and see what Susan at "Between Naps on the Porch" and her participants are sharing today!

Thanks for visiting me, your sweet comments are always so appreciated!





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, you captured great pictures too with the candle and the ambiance surrounding the arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower. I will do the same. Very colorful and pretty vignette. I love rose. I have a yard full of them!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful arrangements!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim~~~~

    These are beautiful and so realistic. I love statice, too!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty vintage containers. I love the patina of those. Such a pretty table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower arrangements, Kim. Love the metal pots....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are really pretty. Why don't you come sign up for my giveaway?....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful arrangements! You are so good at that! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.