Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"SWEET GIRL"...




I'm joining in the fun at Marty's for "Table Top Tuesday"; I'm sharing a few pictures of my "Sweet" daughter whose Birthday is today! I love her so much, she is such a loving, caring person who will help a complete stranger if she sees a need to do so. She has helped so many unfortunate children turn their lives around. She simply amazes me and I am so proud of her, she is my best friend and I love her dearly. Happy Birthday Renee'.

Both of the centerpieces pictured are made in green and off white metal flower pots that I purchased at Michael's. I used yellow and red spray roses, baby’s breath and statice flowers. I love using statice as filler flower; they have an average of 5-8 tiny blooms clustered together in each bunch. I think the sweet purple tissue paper-like flower sets off the yellow and red roses perfectly.





















Please be sure to visit Marty at "A Stroll Thru Life" for and see what she is sharing this week. Thank you Marty for hosting Tabletop Tuesday!





8 comments:

  1. I adore the family photos - so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Renee!!

    Love the floral arrangements!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral center piece..great job girl Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pics! The cherubs are adorable. Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tabletop looks beautiful, I love the bird cage with the candle in it!

    Cute family photo's and happy Bday to your daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet baby, sweet girl and sweet family photos! Happy Birthday, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Happy Birthday to your daughter. Your family photos are all just wonderful and so preciously full of sweet memories. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter...what a proud Mama you are, and so should be....just a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.