Thursday, February 23, 2012

Playing around...


Since receiving a new camera last fall for my birthday I have enjoyed learning to use it. I will tell you I definitely need to take a photography class to learn more. Photography has been a passion of mine for a long time but having a nice camera is great. I recently purchased some photography backdrops and floordrops to use to take pictures of family and friends children. I did a cute set up for Valentine's Day and I think the pictures came out adorable but like I said I have so much to learn. Their shirts say it all...

My nephew Henry, "King of Hearts"...



My nephew Charlie, "Prince Charming"...


Henry...



Henry...


Henry and Charlie...



Charlie...





5 comments:

  1. Love these beautiful pieces of art you have created. Thanks for sharing them. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! How are you? What cute photos. Your new camera is doing you well! have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, I have a new blog url address you may need to add in order for me to come up.
    http://debbie-debbiedoos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to an international finance group, agriculture is a major source of livelihood throughout the world, especially for the majority of poor people living in rural areas in developing countries. A key challenge for the majority of these farmers is access to finance. Lack of access to finance is a key impediment to farmers in improving the efficiency of their productions and adopting better technologies. So, to have a better understanding about agricultural finance is a very important thing to the farmers or other people that may relate to it in their daily life. So that, after reading this artikel, we may have the understanding about the financial concepts and the practical applications of finance that is essential for anyone, especially the important managerial problems in agriculture that involve finance.
    Contact pedroloanss@gmail.com for agricultural loans and other kinds of loans at the rate of 2%.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.