Friday, June 11, 2010

Show and Tell Friday, A Few Pink Thrifty Finds...

You know I love a party, so I'm joining in the fun at for "Show and Tell Friday" hosted by Cindy at Romantic Home. come join the fun, you aren't going to turn down an invitation to party with a group of fun gals are you? Tell Cindy Flowershopgurl invited you along!

Here are a few of the pretty things I have found while out thrifting. I will be using all of these items in a future post in the next few weeks!









I received an awesome surprise today from Debbie at Debbidoos, I am one of her three featured bloggers today! I'm honored to be one of her picks for this week! You can view my post; Garden Delight ~ Garage Salen Partay by clicking here, I hope you enjoy it!

I'm very excited and honored also to be a featured blogger TOMORROW at Beverly's "How Sweet the Sound" for Pink Saturday! I hope you have a chance to stop by and see my sweet little story where I share a little bit of my "life story". It's a fairy tale of a post and I really think you will enjoy visiting and seeing lot's of yummy pink! You will also get a peek of why I love pink so much and see that pink is not just for us girls!

I hope your day is filled with sunshine! I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and for leaving your very sweet comments.

See you later; "SHOW OFF'S"!







5 comments:

  1. You have the prettiest dishes Kim!~ Thanks so much for joining in on the party...sweet!!~:) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    I can't wait to read about you at Beverly's blog.
    I also love your pretty, cottage sweet dishes.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all of your pink dishes!! The gravy boat is my favorite.

    Have a sweet weekend,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dishes and I can't wait to see how you use them. Come say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your wondeful china...Hope you have a great day...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.