Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mark Your Calendar For A Summer Cloche Party...



Marty at "A Stroll Thru Life" is having a Summer Cloche party On July 16Th! She would love for you to join in the fun. Please get out your cloches, apothecary jars, lanterns, birdcages or whatever cute container you want to decorate using your summer decorations. Please grab her button on her sidebar and spread the word for her, it will be a fun party and Marty would love having you participate.

Here are a few pictures of Marty's cloches that she has shown in the past. She is so blessed with amazing talent and its always a delight to visit her!







Thanks for visiting, I'd appreciate it if you could let Marty know that I gave you a special invite to her party on July 16, 2010! I can't wait to visit all of you, but I'm not sure if I can join in due to my upcoming move. Believe me if I can be there, I will, I love a party!




2 comments:

  1. I need to find some more Cloches.....hope all goes well for you....you must be so excited Kim. Wishing you well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Marty's cloche parties. I was in the first one, but now I love to just look and get ideas! Thanks for the reminder!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.