Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm one of three bloggers to be featured today at Debbiedoos...

I received an awesome surprise today from Debbie at Debbidoos, I am one of her three featured bloggers today! I'm honored to be one of her picks for this week! You can view my post; Garden Delight ~ Garage Salen Partay by clicking here, I hope you enjoy it!



Debbie is a great deal of fun, you will love her blog, she is amazingly talented and comes up with so many creative ideas each week. She always brings a smile to my face; I love her! Debbie hosts a "Garage Salen partay each week and today is the 5Th week of her cool partay, she always finds the greatest items and transforms them into beautiful pieces. Stop by and visit Debbie and join in the fun, you'll meet lots of new friends and don't forget to tell her that flowershopgurl sent you!

I'm very excited and honored also to be a featured blogger TOMORROW at Beverly's "How Sweet the Sound" for Pink Saturday! I hope you have a chance to stop by and see my sweet little story where I share a little bit of my "life story". It's a fairy tale of a post and I really think you will enjoy visiting and seeing lot's of yummy pink! You will also get a peek of why I love pink so much and see that pink is not just for us girls!






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured at Debbie's and I totally agree, she's wonderful and her blog is always so much fun to visit:)

    I'll look for your Pink Saturday post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww,,,that is so sweet Kim, you did not have to go all out and make a post over it:) You are so sweet though....I will check out your feature tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,
    Congratulations! I always enjoy seeing what is on your tabletop :)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.