Thursday, April 15, 2010

SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY...

Welcome To My Second Show and Tell Friday hosted by Cindy at Romantic Home.

I thought I would share some pictures of angels that are scattered around my home. My husband surprised me with my first cherub angel and I loved it so much he went back to the store and bought me a second one. Before I knew it I had a nice collection started...


















My sister Laura bought me the sweet angel that is laying on top of my dresser in the guest bedroom. I think I bought myself the other angel with the harp that is standing on the same dresser. On the nightstand is a cherub angel...Do you think I might have a thing for angels? I also have the same cherub angel in my bathroom on my vanity and one more statue of two angels on my wicker stand. One is playing the flute and the other is playing a harp. I almost forgot the other angel on my mantel, my sister Cheryl bought that one for me, it's a tea light, I love the glow it gives off at night.

I'm am blessed with all the "ANGEL'S" in my life and I send my blessings to you.

Please be sure to stop by Cindy's to see more SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY.



4 comments:

  1. Your angels and cherubs are darling! I just love cherubs:) One can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cherubs!!! I have a few myself. Your display on the counter looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet remarks. Welcome to All Things Beautiful! I love your Rooster table by the way. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim!
    What a lovely collection of angels! I especially like the cherubs in the bathroom...they are adorable!
    Have a beautiful day~
    ;-D Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.