Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Floral Door Hanger











I made these adorable floral door hangers to hang on the outside of my front door, they were made to match my Easter Basket Wreath that I had already hung. I made these especially for Easter but they will be perfect right through spring time and into summer. You can also hang a set inside your door like Sherry at: creationsfrommyheart.blogspot.com does. Thank you Sherry for sharing your beautiful creations and inspiring me! I can't wait to make more door hangers for each season and I will be making some for Mother's Day Gift's. Maybe you will be a lucky recipient of a set of these...



1 comment:

  1. Nice Job Kimmy I hope I am lucky enough to earn one of these .....

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.