Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Learning some techniques using PhotoShop...







I have been learning how to use textures and layers in Photoshop after following a tutorial I saw on a lovely blog called frenchkisstextures.com. Leslie provides instructions that are pretty easy to follow. I was so excited after a few attempts to be able to complete my project. The second picture was done using Leslie's image and texture and the first picture I did using a texture I found online layered with a picture I had taken of a centerpiece that I had made a few years ago. And the last picture is done using Leslie's image and texture with another texture added by me.

If you have a chance pop in on Leslie and see all the great tutorials she offers.




4 comments:

  1. How pretty Kim, I need to go check that out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so pretty, especially the first one with your arrangement. I love love love that,
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link luv, Kim. :-) What a delightful blog you have. Love the side decorations.
    Leslie Nicole
    French Kiss Textures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.