Monday, July 18, 2011

Curio Cabinet Before and After...

Recently I had my old oak kitchen cabinets painted a pretty "linen" color. Yesterday I decided it was time to paint my cherry curio cabinet to match. I used Krylon satin spray paint in "Ivory". Two cans of spray paint later my curio cabinet has been updated to match the rest of our kitchen. It was a very easy project that didn't take much time at all and the results are pretty nice.









Thanks for stopping by, please be sure to visit Susan at "Between Naps on the Porch" for Metamorphosis Monday!






4 comments:

  1. Looks very pretty and goes so well with the rest of your beautiful room.

    Have a wonderful week!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing what some paint can do? Your curio turned out just great! Love your yellow walls with red accents!(My kitchen and family room are yellow and red, too)!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literally, You did awesome transformation and it look too pretty cabinet and rest of the part of room is wonderful and painting as well..Thanks for sharing..

    --------
    corner display cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Kim...so fresh now and new.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.