Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Return of the Swans...



I'm anxious to see if the same beautiful swans return to "Mirror Lake" cottage. Since this will be our first full summer owning the cottage I can't wait to see what will be in our backyard each day. I'm sure there will be many new baby ducks and a crane that we named "Monty" that loves to sit on the dock and fish from the sandbar. It will also be so much fun exploring Long Beach Island and all the little shops along the beach!

I'm linking up today with "Good Life Wednesday" which is hosted by sweet Sarah from A Beach Cottage. A place to celebrate all the good things in life!

Please visit Sarah, the lovely host of Good Life Wednesday, her blog A Beach Cottage is so inspiring you will be lost for hours dreaming...



Good Life Wednesdays




1 comment:

  1. I guess I am a little late getting over here Kim! Lots goings on these days. What beautiful swans, they always fascinate me.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.