Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Atlantic City View...



I'm linking up today with "Good Life Wednesday" which is hosted by sweet Sarah from A Beach Cottage. A place to celebrate all the good things in life!

A ten minute boat ride from our dock at "Mirror Lake" cottage to the beautiful sea view and skyline of Atlantic City... Life can't get much better than this!

Please visit Sarah, the lovely host of Good Life Wednesday, her blog A Beach Cottage is so inspiring you will be lost for hours dreaming...







6 comments:

  1. WOW that is such beautiful scene. Always so nice to see you Kim. You are like a breath of fresh air!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful photo ! Isn't that amazing how beautifully water reflects the light ?
    Thank you for your visit and kind words !
    Have a bright day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim-

    Wish I were looking at the Atlantic right now. I am about an hour and a half away. Very pretty indeed. I am hoping Spring finally makes itself known here in the Phila area. It is too cold and a wintery mix is in the forecast tonight!!
    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish I was relaxing on a warm beach somewhere right about now. I can't wait for warmer weather! I'm such a summer girl!!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful!! We really must visit the East coast sometime, just lovely. Thanks for coming over to our blog and leaving such a nice comment. Have a beachy weekend! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments are always appreciated. Won't you take a moment to let me know you visited.